Students should not attend school under the following circumstances:
- Until 24 hours after a fever greater than 100.0 without the use of fever-reducing medications (such as Tylenol or ibuprophen).
- Until 24 hours after starting antibiotics for communicable infections such as Strep-Throat or Pink Eye.
- Influenza-like illness (fever over 100.0, cough, sore throat, body aches and fatigue).
- If the student has vomited in the last 24 hours.
- If the student has had diarrhea in the last 24 hours.
- Students who have head lice cannot return to school until they have been treated with a medicated shampoo and do not have any live lice.
- If the student has a rash that appears with raised surfaces, scabs, blisters and any with fluid discharge or are warm to touch.
- Coronavirus symptoms such as a fever greater than 100.0, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing or at least two of these symptoms: fever, chills, repeated shaking with chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, new loss of taste or smell.