Have you updated your Skylert settings in Skyward Family Access this year? Skylert messages help the district keep you up to date with important, and sometimes urgent, information about your student! Some messages are optional – general reminders like Picture Day, or emails on low balances for student food service accounts. Other message categories are mandatory, such as school emergencies and attendance, and all primary guardians are opted-in.
This year we plan to make more use of our text-messaging options in both optional and required categories, but you will not receive text messages if you do not opt-in and list your cell phone under the text message section of Skylert Settings.
Please take a minute to log into Skyward Family Access and update your Skylert settings today to ensure you’re receiving all district and school messages regarding your student. See below for step-by-step process.
- Log into Skyward Family Access.
- Select “Skylert” from the menu on the left side of the screen.
- Please confirm phone numbers, email addresses and text message numbers are correct.
- Opt-in to receive important reminders about school events and your student’s lunch account.
- Congratulations! You are an informed Parent/Guardian!