- The Auction will run through Friday, May 19th at 4pm. All items that are being sold are sold “As Is”
- Inspection time will be allowed during normal business hours by appointment only, please contact the District Office to schedule any appointments at 218-894-5400.
- Winning Bids will be approved at the May 22nd regular board meeting.
- Only the winning bidder for each item will be contacted.
- The Winning Bidder is responsible for payment prior to pickup and removal.
- Pickup of items will need to be arranged and completed during normal business hours no later than Friday, May 26th at 4 pm.
Forms for sealed bids will be available at the district office and need to be returned to the district office by 5/19/2023 @ 4 pm to be considered. Each individual bid must have its own form, and be sealed in its own envelope. BIDS THAT DO NOT CONFORM TO THESE RULES WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
Lot #2 – Epson Projectors w/HDMI Ports (16) Bid per item
Lot #3 – HP Projectors (5) Bid per item
Lot #4 – CRT Televisions (12) Bid per item
Lot #5 – DVD/VCR Combos (7) VCR only (1) Items come with remotes Bid per item
Lot #6 – Miscellaneous Projectors (6) Bid per item