With a robust offering of courses and a wide variety of extracurricular activities, Staples-Motley Middle/High School is a place for every student to thrive! We have a renowned fine arts program, active FFA chapter and a speech team that achieves state ranking annually. We offer many sports across all three seasons, and our teams continue to impress. Additionally, many of our courses allow our students to earn college credits in addition to meeting high school graduation requirements through our CIS (College in the Schools) program, and partnership with neighboring Central Lakes College.
The first bell rings at 8:15am the final bell at 3:10pm.
- Skylert Settings – Update Yours Today!Have you updated your Skylert settings in Skyward Family Access this year? Skylert messages help the district keep you up to date with important, and sometimes urgent, information about your student! Some messages are optional – general reminders like Picture Day, or emails on low balances for student food service accounts. Other message categories are […]
- Open House 22-23 School YearWEDNESDAY SEPTEMBER 7th – Grades K-4 and 7-12 will join us for Open House.TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 6TH – a separate Open House for students entering grades 5 and 6 will be held. At Open House you get to meet your teachers, tour your school, find your locker, ensure all your paperwork is up to date, drop […]
- Sealed Bid Auction for ItemsThe Auction will start 8/4/22 at 8am and end on 8/18/22 at 4 pm. All items that are being sold are sold “As Is” Inspection time will be allowed during normal business hours by appointment only, please contact the District Office to schedule any appointments at 218-894-5400. Winning Bids will be approved at the August 22nd […]
Welcome to the Middle/High School! Whether you are a student, parent, grandparent or community member – you are an integral part of our students’ educational experience. Support for our programs, activities, athletics, and much more inspires and empowers our students to learn, grow and succeed.
As the principal at the Middle/High School, I am committed to:
- Leading with integrity
- Building positive relationships with students and families
- Cultivating a culture of respect and pride in the building and beyond
- Equipping and empowering students to strive for excellence
- Providing clear and consistent communication with staff, students, and families.
Keep an eye out for the stories and highlights of the great things our students are doing!