With a robust offering of courses and a wide variety of extracurricular activities, Staples-Motley Middle/High School is a place for every student to thrive! We have a renowned fine arts program, active FFA chapter and a speech team that achieves state ranking annually. We offer many sports across all three seasons, and our teams continue to impress. Additionally, many of our courses allow our students to earn college credits in addition to meeting high school graduation requirements through our CIS (College in the Schools) program, and partnership with neighboring Central Lakes College.
The first bell rings at 8:15am the final bell at 3:10pm.
- HIRING: Speech Language PathologistCandidates should have a MN PreK-12 Speech Pathologist license, experience working with students in a variety of settings, and embody our Cardinal Priorities.
- HIRING: Special Education TeachersStaples-Motley School District currently has three Special Education teaching positions posted, looking for candidates with the following licensure endorsements: EBD, ABS, SLD and/or DCD.
- E-Learning UpdateWith the potential for inclement weather on Thursday and Friday, our district is making preparations for the possibility that we will need to hold E-Learning days on Thursday and Friday if it is not safe to transport students to school. *IF E-Learning days must be utilized this week, any assigned work would not be due […]
Welcome to the Middle/High School! Whether you are a student, parent, grandparent or community member – you are an integral part of our students’ educational experience. Support for our programs, activities, athletics, and much more inspires and empowers our students to learn, grow and succeed.
As the principal at the Middle/High School, I am committed to:
- Leading with integrity
- Building positive relationships with students and families
- Cultivating a culture of respect and pride in the building and beyond
- Equipping and empowering students to strive for excellence
- Providing clear and consistent communication with staff, students, and families.
Keep an eye out for the stories and highlights of the great things our students are doing!