SM will revitalize and maintain facilities that are safe, sustainable and allow
equitable access to programming services across the district.
- Safe and secure facilities
- Mechanical and educational adequacy updates
- Technology infrastructure to provide students with 21st-century opportunities
- Spaces that allow for opportunities in academics, arts, activities, and athletics
- Community focused building (community center, community workout center, and community pool)
- Transparency, engagement and community trust-building